A food producer hired a temporary worker who turned out to be an undercover reporter who filmed processes which would have significantly damaged the reputation of the company if they had become public. Upon learning that the filming was to be included in a programme to be broadcast live on national television, the client contacted DLA Piper through Rapid Response.
How did we help:
- We set up a communication strategy and media crisis management campaign.
- We engaged directly with our client's customers.
- We developed an employment and compliance programme to prevent similar issues in the future.
- We advised on regulations covering the broadcasting of the film.
- We advised on relevant product safety regulations.
- We considered the civil litigation options - such as injunction to prevent broadcast.
Disclaimer: The results portrayed were dependent upon the facts of those particular matters. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The information on this website is not legal advice, which would depend upon the particular facts of your situation.