What is Rapid Response
Would you know how to react:
- if the police were knocking on the door, demanding to interview your senior executives?
- in the immediate aftermath of an explosion or serious industrial accident?
- when regulators have raided your premises and wish to remove confidential documents?
- to prevent a potentially damaging broadcast of a report obtained by an under-cover journalist?
- if you suspect your colleague may have sold shares in reliance on inside information?
- to recall your product immediately from sale in many different countries?
- to prevent a leak or stop a former employee from using sensitive data?
For over a decade, many of our clients in crisis have benefited from our Global Rapid Response services designed to prepare you; guide you through; and help you to avoid these and other emergency situations and include:
- A global emergency hotline available any time, 24/7 giving you immediate access to our crisis management lawyers and communications specialists
- Regulatory Compliance audit to help you to identify where your risks lie
- Tailored training on regulatory compliance issues and on how to handle a raid situation
- Legal updates including guidance on how these will affect your business
Registration is free, quick and straightforward. By registering, you will have the opportunity to benefit from a free crisis management consultation.
Once registered we can also keep you updated with up-coming regulatory legal updates and any DLA Piper events and training which may be of relevance to you.